Nov 18, 2019
In this special, bonus celebrity AMA episode, Peter answers
questions from former Olympians and past guests, Apolo Ohno and
Sasha Cohen, on a wide range of subjects including fasting,
learning, training for performance versus longevity, and much more.
This bonus AMA is available in full to everyone.
- Apolo's questions begin
- Why women may have a harder time
fasting, and tips for those who are struggling
- Is there any place for fasting as
part of a nutritional strategy in adolescents?
- Tips for learning and retaining
large amounts of new information (and the best nutritional
- Must read books of 2019
- If you could only keep a few
watches for the rest of your life which would they be?
- What workout would Peter do
inside a hotel room? [22:15];
- What is Peter’s ultimate gorge
- How do you foresee fasting as a
mechanism for performance in athletes? [25:30];
- What is driving Peter to strive
for excellence? [33:30];
- Sasha's questions begin
- What are you most excited about
in the longevity space? [38:45];
- At what point do you see enough
data or proof that a new drug, or type of fasting is worth trying
it out for yourself? [41:30];
- Is it possible to obsess so much
about your health that it becomes a negative stressor?
- Which tests are worth doing if
you want to be proactive about your health?
- Are there any supplements Peter
things are beneficial to be taking? [55:15];
- How does Peter’s training differ
when optimizing for performance versus longevity?
- How does taking testosterone and
growth hormone affect performance versus longevity? [59:15];
Learn more: https://peterattiamd.com/
Show notes page for this episode:https://peterattiamd.com/celebrityama01
Subscribe to receive exclusive subscriber-only
Sign up to receive Peter's email newsletter: https://peterattiamd.com/newsletter/
Connect with Peter on Facebook |