- An overview of the lab leak controversy [1:30];
- The troubling history of lab leaks of dangerous pathogens
- The zoonotic transmission theory: did SARS2 come from a bat?
- The debate about gain-of-function (GoF) research [26:15];
- Questions about US funding of GoF research in China
- The uncertain significance of the furin cleavage site
- Discerning what’s most important about both the zoonotic
transmission and lab leak theories [1:01:15];
- Barriers to a full investigation [1:19:15]; and
Learn more: https://peterattiamd.com/
Show notes page for this episode: https://peterattiamd.com/katherineeban2
Subscribe to receive exclusive subscriber-only
Sign up to receive Peter's email
Connect with Peter on Facebook | Twitter | Instagram.