Jul 22, 2019
In this “Ask Me Anything” (AMA) episode, Peter answers a wide range
of questions from subscribers. Bob Kaplan, Peter’s head of
research, asks the questions. If you’re not a subscriber
and listening on a podcast player, you’ll only be able to
hear a preview of the AMA.
If you’re a subscriber, you can now listen to this full episode on
your private RSS
. You can also watch (or listen) to this full episode on
our website at the AMA #7 show notes page
Questions continue to be pulled from the AMA
on the website, and any subscriber is welcome to
submit questions for future AMAs.
- What can I do to prevent/reduce interruptions in sleep due to
needing to get up to urinate at night? [3:00];
- Peter’s note card system for organizing his to-do lists
- How do I get smarter at reading/understanding the studies (or
the media's interpretation of them) that get the headlines on
health and/or disease? [11:15];
- How can I obtain a continuous glucose monitor (CGM) as a
non-diabetic individual? [11:55];
- What is the most effective way to bring blood pressure down?
- Does Peter use any nootropics? [28:10];
- Peter’s thoughts pertaining to concussions and head trauma
- Does Peter structure his exercise plan for lifespan or
- How did Peter rebuild his lower back strength after his
devastating injury during med school? [38:15];
- Peter’s approach to deadlifting with a bad lower back
- Did Peter cave and buy a dog? [51:50]; and
Learn more at www.PeterAttiaMD.com
Connect with Peter on Facebook | Twitter | Instagram.