Jul 9, 2018
In his first “Ask Me Anything” episode, Peter answered your
questions submitted to him via Twitter.
- What are Peter’s thoughts on alcohol consumption and health?
- What are the best lab tests to request from your PCP, and what
are the best markers for longevity? [14:00]
- What are the best wearables and why, and why does Peter use a
continuous glucose monitor? [35:00]
- How does one select the right physician as a patient?
- Why does Peter race cars and what’s the hardest thing to learn
as a new driver? [54:30]
- What is Peter’s current exercise regimen and what are his
thoughts on exercise for improving lifespan and healthspan?
- What is Peter’s strategy for learning something deeply?
- What is Peter’s process for forming his beliefs? [1:53:30]
- What does Peter’s diet look like these days? [1:57:45]
- And more.
Learn more at www.PeterAttiaMD.com
Connect with Peter on